Dear Parents and Guardians:
As we begin our second marking period we give thanks for all the blessings we have received.
Congratulations to our Volleyball teams as they both came in 2nd for the EAA league. We are very proud of you. Thank you to Mrs. Fagone and Mr. Diaz for volunteering their time to our students. We are so grateful for your example and skills that you taught them. Our students learned so much from you both. We would not be able to have a team without volunteer coaches and we thank you.
Congratulations to our All Stars for our Volleyball Teams–Junior Varsity All Stars were Sean King, Colin King, and Tori Farley and Varsity All Starts were Connor Lagasse, Jessica Brewster and Keara Paige. Congratulations.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2015 Distinguished Graduates of the Year. This year the committee has chosen…JoAnne LaBranche, Class of 1957 and Jill McNamara, Class of 1983.
Thank you to Mrs. Laurie King for overseeing the HE and SHE EVENT at Altitudes Trampoline Park in Billerica. The boys had a great time
Thank you to Mrs. Amy McCartin for overseeing the Vendor Fair. It was a great success.
Congratulations to the WINNERS FOR THE GRADE 4-8 HALLOWEEN SUBJECT AREA COSTUMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Brigid Ryan, Nicole Coveno; Kylie Conlon (grade 4)
- Elizabeth Tighe and Alexandra Bettencourt (grade 6)
- Allison Curran and Jason Breau (grade 7)
Reminders: When dropping off your child on High Street, please do not have them get out on the drivers side which leads into the road. Please have children in the backseat of the passenger side for their safety. Also, please remember to dress your child in a warm jacket, hats and mittens if needed. We still have some children coming to school in a light sweater. We will be going out for recess until inclement weather.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, Nov. 13 –
- PICTURE RETAKES FOR THOSE WHO WERE ABSENT OR WANT A NEW PICTURE TAKEN – please send in the picture you do not want. Those students who are having their picture retaken may dress up.
FRIDAY, Nov. 14 – BALLS AND BINGO – Please return flyer if you plan to attend this event.
TUESDAY, NOV. 18 – PARENT MEETING FOR REPORT CARDS 6:00 p.m. in the cafe-Gr. K-8
Mon. and Tues. Nov. 24 & 25
- Half Day Session for parent report card conferences. Dismissal 11:30 a.m.
- There will be Kids Club-please have your child bring a lunch if they are attending
Wednesday, Nov. 26
- Mass at 10:30 a.m. Gr. 5 will prepare readings, etc.
- EARLY DISMISSAL (11:30 a.m.) FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY-No bussing at 11:30. There will be Kids Club from 11:30-5:00 p.m. Students must bring lunch if going to Kids Club.
Thurs., Nov. 27 & Fri, Nov. 28 – HAPPY THANKSGIVING-NO SCHOOL
Wed., Dec. 3 – Advent Prayer Service 7:45 a.m. (gr. 1)
Thursday, Dec. 4 –
- Banking Day
- Christmas Concerts PK-Gr.2 12:45
- Gr. 3-8 6:00 p.m.
- DRESS UP IN CHRISTMAS COLORS
Sun., Dec. 7 – Christmas Fair in the cafe from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 8 – MASS at 9:00 a.m. (Feast of the Immaculate Conception)
Tuesday, Dec. 9 – NO ICSPA MEETING THIS MONTH
Wednesday, Dec. 10 –
- Advent Prayer Service 7:45 a.m. (Gr. 2-1)
- Half Day Session—11:30 dismissal…Busses are available today for 11:30 dismissal
Wednesday, Dec. 17 – Advent Prayer Service 7:45 a.m. (Gr. 2-2)
Thursday, Dec. 18 – Banking Day
Tuesday, Dec. 23 –
- Lessons and Carols- 10:45 a.m. in cafe
- Dismissal for Christmas Vacation-11:30 until Jan. 5, 2015—
- NO KIDS CLUB – NO HOMEWORK CLUB TODAY
May your Thanksgiving celebration be filled with laughter, love and family. Enjoy your holiday.
Catherine Fiorino, Principal